Be honest, who was surprised/disappointed Jones tested positive?

Stillmyboy1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know this is old news but I for one, was surprised and majorly disappointed. It just sucks so much because Jones was the goat and I don't think he would have been a cheater. It's disappointing to think that he could have been cheating the whole time and was never naturally as good as we thought he was. Now we miss out on seeing Jones vs Rumble. Which would have been fight of the decade IMO.

Discuss Sherbrothers

At least we know one thing. Gus beat a juiced up Jones. Which means Gus. Should get an immediate title shot at DC when he returns.

I was suprised a camp as experienced as them fucked over their nr1 athlete by messing up his regimen. Should have never happened.

positively surprised. never thought he would be that dumb

I was suprised a camp as experienced as them fucked over their nr1 athlete by messing up his regimen. Should have never happened.

Do you think his coaches would know about it?

Not as surprised as when I found out Smashing Machine was juiced up.

You mean the people who see him pretty much every single day in training? Nah, they probably had no clue, and how could they?

<28>

Would be really suprised if they didnt. Part of being a succesfull camp is having your athletes conditioned very well. Usually they have a sport doctor overseeing stuff.

easy to know he was using

just didn't think he was dumb enough to get caught

or he would got some notice to hide under the ring

Of course, Jackson gives him the diamond class package when training him, take these vitamins and poke fighters in the eye and lets do everything possible to get the win

I was surprised he got caught, but not really surprised it turned out he was doping.

I wasn't bothered when i knew DC was still fighting. I just want more fights i don't really care about the popular fighters as everyone on the roster for the most part is highly skilled.

Not after his levels came back unusually low. It was obvious.

Jones vs Rumble wouldn't have been much of a fight IMO. Rumble gasses and Jones finishes him in no time.

You mean the people who see him pretty much every single day in training? Nah, they probably had no clue, and how could they?

<28>

Basically what I'm getting at is if Jackson-Wink are in on this then they should be banned from attending UFC events as cornermen.

Both him and DC had suspicious t- levels the last time they fought, so it really should be no surprise that one was caught, but still, I have very little faith in Wada, so I am really surprised they managed to catch him.

Obviously he must use the same supplier and got the same advice as Brock, and some masking agent didn't work properly. Or they thought they were somewhat invincible. I will tell you this: There are no superhumans that can avoid the tests without working for it. Jones and Brock needs their Diamox, Dhea, laxatives and caffeine, just like everyone else.. I am sure they have learned a lesson and will make sure they don't get caught the next time.

Back