Who is a bigger PPV draw: Ronda or Conor?

Conor makes bigger numbers but Ronda is more famous.

I hate both so an unbiased opinion, it's Conor.

I've made this thread before.

Look at the numbers, look at the depth of the cards, look at the proven longevity.

Only one winner: Ronda Rousey

Hard to tell. A lot of Ronda's card were filled to the rim with good fights just to sell the card. Conor can easily carry a card on his own.

I'd say Conor.

I'd say CM Punk.

If it's just Ronda or Conor though I'll go with Ronda. The average person knows who she is. Mma fans know who Conor is but he still doesn't have that same crossover appeal.

Hard to tell. A lot of Ronda's card were filled to the rim with good fights just to sell the card. Conor can easily carry a card on his own.

I'd say Conor.
Actually it's the complete opposite, McGregor always has good cards and Rousey has weak ones.

Historically Conor. 189 194 and the record 196 as opposed to 190 and 193.

It should be taken into consideration that Ronda's elevation to superstardom coincided with 190 which iirc did around the same numbers as 189, but with a complete bum opponent and not even a fraction of the marketing at UFC's own expense. Prior to 193 no one gave a good shot to and barely even knew Holly ( who only had credentials from her previous sports, now coming off of a wholly unimpressive dec wins ) and still Honda got massive numbers. That said I think had Ronda won and gone on to face Cyborg at 200, she would have eclipsed anything Conor would have brought in facing Lawler or defending at LW. Had McGregor/GSP materialised then idk.

Right now, I think Ronda's return will be the biggest buyrate in history unless it keeps tallying to 2020 against a nobody. McGregor isn't on that superstar mainstream level, and that's reflected on twitter followers and facebook likes. At the end of the day it looks like Ronda brought more eyes to the UFC and McGregor has got and kept them paying since.

Hard to tell. A lot of Ronda's card were filled to the rim with good fights just to sell the card.

That's not true. When Ronda headlined the undercards had very little support. Co-mains were other women fights like Holm/Pennington or Joanna/Valerie, or not very sellable male fights like Cormier/Cummis or LilNog/Shogun.

Ronda never headlined a megacard like 189 or 194.

They're both mma-noob favorites but it has to be Cannor by far.

Conor doesnt need any supporting fights. So conor hands down

I would say Conor.

Triplest R,the rowdiest of competitors.

I'd say Conor.

Actually, it's the opposite. Ronda has carried cards on her own. Conor gets cards in Vegas stacked to the gills.

McGregor VS Mendes 800K
McGregor VS Aldo 1.2 million
McGregor VS Diaz 1.5 million

Back