How would Sage Northcutt vs Donald Cerrone go?

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I think I would have a legitmate concern for Sages health. How many more cans does Sage fight (and barely scrape by) before fighting a notable name.

Northcutt vs Winner of McGregor/Diaz

Why would we even BEGIN to entertain such a violation?

Go to bed, ts, it's past your bedtime.

Cowboy could be brought up on charges for that beating.

i also wish to flame the TS for his sub par thread.

I think I would have a legitmate concern for Sages health. How many more cans does Sage fight (and barely scrape by) before fighting a notable name.

Northcutt vs Winner of McGregor/Diaz

Why would he fight a "notable name" if he's "barely scraping by" cans. Sounds like the UFC have exactly the right level of competition dialed in to help a very marketable prospect develop :)

Imagine Diaz vs Northcutt pre fight pressers.

would be hilarious to see some mental abuse from Nate

Why would you bring this one up? Is there some rumor or is this some weird fantasy fight question?

Imagine Diaz vs Northcutt pre fight pressers.

would be hilarious to see some mental abuse from Nate
Sage:Mr Nate Diaz i just want to let you know,that our lord jesus christ loves you!
Nate:Man fuck that!

Why would you bring this one up? Is there some rumor or is this some weird fantasy fight question?

I was just thinking about Northcutts future and how much of a hardtime he would have against the top10.

Will be interesting to see where he is at in 5 years and how serious he is about MMA

Please be kind to the mod's and deposit your future threads directly in the Wasteland, OP.

What about winner of Mighty Mouse's next fight vs Overeem?

His time will come, at 20 years old he shows a lot of promise.

Don't want Sage to be anywhere near names like Cerrone. He's 20, and has years of building to do, evident by his struggles with lower-rung competition.

I still believe in Sage, there are high level people in the sport that don't even start training bjj until their mid 20's. I just hope he doesn't get fed to the wolves too quickly.

Sage is fighting the competition that he should be fighting right now. He just shouldn't have all the publicity that he has.

Back