MOST Prestigious Victory in the UFC

this is my new account

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Who is the greatest victory you can earn in the UFC "today". JON jones is the name that would hold that title but since he is done for 2 years Who is the next best???

I personally think Cormier holds that title. The only person to beat him is jones. The other is Dominic Cruz because he hasnt lost in 10 years and revenged that loss twice

Today MM. The fighters with the most prestigious UFC victories ever are:

Conors 13 second KO of Aldo

BJs 1st victory over the champion in the weight class above and p4p top 2 Hughes

Serras KO of GSP

Weidmans KO of Anderson

BJs 1st victory over the champion in the weight class above and p4p top 2 Hughes

Serras KO of GSP

Weidmans KO of Anderson
I agree with those. What is the biggest ever in MMA?? Fabricio over fedor??
I thought hendos win over wand was prestigious back in pride

I agree with those. What is the biggest rver in MMA?? Fabricio over fedor??

Both great shouts. Definitely up there too. I think BJs is the greatest ever considering he was in the weight class below. It would be like GSP beating prime Anderson at MW or Anderson beating Jones at LHW.

Cormier is pretty up there for sure. He would be a big scalp for today. Cruz kinda but just like MM nobody cares as much as sherdog does so it's not quite as big.

In context the best victory in UFC history was the first time BJ beat Hughes. Not trying to "old school" youguys but Hughes was thought near invincible at that time

Weidman vs Anderson 1, Serra vs GSP 1, Rousey vs Holm probably take it. One of them.

Combination of level of upset, title on the line, great skills shown, brutality of the KO, and tension in the fight.

Weidman/Silva 1 was pretty monumental at the time.

Serras KO of GSP

Weidmans KO of Anderson

Solid list.

ka0os2.jpg

not UFC, but in all of MMA history. The only thing that'd top it is erasing the 0 in Rickson's record.

Jose Aldo plain and fucking simple.

Too bad McGregor holds it though.

aldo. he was the p4p champion with a long ass run as champ until conor 13 sec him. and is not like aldo is washed up aldo still really good.

I agree with those. What is the biggest ever in MMA?? Fabricio over fedor??
That Hendo win was slightly diminished due to the fact that Silva had been high kick koed by Crocop in his previous fight.
I'd go with Werdum over Fedor and BJ over Matt as the best, you can debate which one was best.

Back