Mark Hunt is the new Frank Mir

BoomCannon

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
with his obsession with Brock. Guy can't let it go.

minus the kangaroo meat tho

Hunt has a legit reason to be Upset unlike the Strawberry expert tho

Hunt has a legit reason to be Upset unlike the Strawberry expert tho

not at all. Everybody with 1/4 of a brain knew that Brock was on gear. He acknowledged it in interview and said it wouldn't stop him from KOing Brock.

After he got his ass handed to him all of a sudden it's a big deal and unfair.

not at all. Everybody with 1/4 of a brain knew that Brock was on gear. He acknowledged it in interview and said it wouldn't stop him from KOing Brock.

After he got his ass handed to him all of a sudden it's a big deal and unfair.

He got laid on that isn't getting your ass kicked

CfLtOSM.gif

Honestly if i was hunt id do the same. Lesnar had all the advantages (no prior drug testing, more training and bigger purse). Pops for roids and rides of into the sunset.

Huh? He never tested positive.

I'm confused, if Hunt is the new Mir, what is Mir ? A potato ?

Well it was just recently that the UFC tried to sacrifice him to a roided out monkey, one who isn't going to be fined or punished at all... So let Hunt be pissed

with his obsession with Brock. Guy can't let it go.
How badly was he hurt? Maybe he has some facial damage? Why should he be shit on when Brock gets some 5 mil and Hunt gets half million. Why shouldn't he complain? Mark has a huge record in mma, where Brock has had a few easy fights,and lost fights that wern't easy. Why should Brock be allowed to walk away after being juiced up to his eyes, and luckily Mark is okay. Why doesn't Brock just give Hunt half for being such a weak arsed pussy.Born a giant,but still started juicing at high school. Everyone talks about him if he was god. I'm on Marko side,and remember Marko has no employment, and is 42, and Juice Brock is 39 and get a huge sum every year for fake wrestling. Grow up

He got laid on that isn't getting your ass kicked

In a real fight, on concrete instead of an octagon floor, he would have been really fucked up fam. He knows it and that's why he's mentally breaking in the public eye.

Back