WWE (Randy Orton) mock Brock for failed drug test.

Meathead Jock

WAR ASKREN
@Gold
Reaction score
Randy said tonight on air that "it takes 20 suplexes to get to suplex city but it only takes 1 rko to get to viperville, and that with me there is no enhancement needed" and dropped the mic.

Kind of interesting to see how they don't try and pretend that didnt happen and instead go with it.

Last edited:
Not sure which I like the least.

A guy wearing tights, pretending to win fake, scripted soap-opera fights.........

Or a guy that makes his living doing exactly that, while competing in real competition.........that has to cheat to compete........and doesn't have enough honor or dignity to even care about being a fake, fraud, cheater.

Lesroid may end up Benoiting the Ortons for that comment.

Orton got in trouble a few years back and was linked to somatropin, nandrolone, and stanozolol.....

TRIPLE lol @ ANY wwe star bashing another for testing positive for PEDs.

cm-39268-050cb463153f8a.jpeg

Last edited:
"it takes 20 suplexes to get to suplex city but it only takes 1 rko to get to viperville, and that with him there is no enhancement needed"

Can somebody translate what the fuck that means...

Not sure which I like the least.

A guy wearing tights, pretending to win fake, scripted soap-opera fights.........

Or a guy that makes his living doing exactly that, while competing in real competition.........that has to cheat to compete........and doesn't have enough honor or dignity to even care about being a fake, fraud, cheater.

Lesroid may end up Benoiting the Ortons for that comment.
Would it make ya feel better if I told ya that Brock doesnt wear tights in rasslin

talk about somebody that doesn't pass the eye test..he sticks his dick right in the eye

It's wrestling. They always use real life things to get heat. Doesn't mean they actually believe it or mean it. They just know they can use it. Wrestling loves mixing the real with the fake.

It's wrestling. They always use real life things to get heat. Doesn't mean they actually believe it or mean it. They just know they can use it. Wrestling loves mixing the real with the fake.

They've publically shamed two of them in a month (roman reigns and brock) before that I cant remember them ever bashing a failed test, they used to avoid such subjects.

you do realize randy orton has failed like 3 drug tests in wwe lol

That's funny coming from a guy that bitched out of the Marine Corps.

Back