If you could remove one loss from your favourites fighters record what would it be?

Dublin

Dont fear me
@Blue
Reaction score
Hes not my favourite fighter but for me I would have to say Weidmans loss to Rockhold. 9/10 times Weidman wins that fight.

Vitor Belfort's loss to Chris Weidman.

In Belfort's prime, the fight wouldn't have gone anything like that. Terrible to witness live.

Fedor vs Werdum,so we can keep that thang going

Condit vs Woodley.

Condit can't catch a damn break.

I wouldn't. Gotta take the bitter with the sweet.

Matt Hughes' win over GSP.

Stupid Christian jock! "read this passage from the bible everyone...which character am I?"

<27>

I like Serra so I'll let him keep that win. It boosted his career too. Also made GSP wake up.

Randy vs Barnett or Randy vs Lesnar.

Barnett makes more sense, since he was busted for roids for that specific fight.

Rich Franklin's loss to Cung Le. Would have loved to see him retire on a win having only lost to some of the best in MMA. I don't mean that Cung was not. He had a pretty nice MMA career as well.

frankie losing to aldo either time, but I'm at peace with him not being better now.

Hunt vs Lesnar at the moment. Just so he would shut up.

Cro Cop KO of Wanderlei Silva. Wand was never really the same after that loss. Went 4-6 from then on.

Of course that fight was a cool match-up though.

James Thompson's loss to Kimbo.

If he'd only had a few more minutes to watch DVD's I think James might have got him.

Back