The day i meet Anderson "The Spider" Silva

pr0ngutters

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It was monday i was at Ontario Mills Mall on saturday silva knocked out belfort with a kick to the face i was walking by gamestop when i notice Anderson Silva walking my way i stop and just stare as he walks by and i know hes notices me so when he starts to head to the bathroom and yell Silva!!! but nothing then again SilvA!!!!!!!! but nothing then i yell AnDERSON!!!!!!! and he turns around and waives!!! So i get excited enter the bathroom check his stall wanna know how long im gonna wait till i meet the best he was sitting so i though 10 15 min but he came right out i said im a big fan how did you do that to belfort he said "Practice" i got a pick and then he went to the nike store where he meet up with his kid and someone else FUCK u pussy and your Grammer

<mma4><mma4><mma4>

"I knew Macalpinerules, and you sir are no Macalpinerules!" - Zoolander

gay fanboy behavior+spell check police+no pics=fun thread)))
Sorry TS, you really set up alot of traps for yourself with this one!

Did he wash his fucking hands, bro ?

204.gif

i was out of the restroom after i checked his stall no clue pretty sure he did

It was monday i was at Ontario Mills Mall on saturday silva knocked out belfort with a kick to the face i was walking by gamestop when i notice Anderson Silva walking my way i stop and just stare as he walks by and i know hes notices me so when he starts to head to the bathroom and yell Silva!!! but nothing then again SilvA!!!!!!!! but nothing then i yell AnDERSON!!!!!!! and he turns around and waives!!! So i get excited enter the bathroom check his stall wanna know how long im gonna wait till i meet the best he was sitting so i though 10 15 min but he came right out i said im a big fan how did you do that to belfort he said "Practice" i got a pick and then he went to the nike store where he meet up with his kid and someone else FUCK u pussy and your Grammer

This some deep stream of consciousness shit right here brahs. Virginia Woolf eat your heart out.

And I like how it just devolved around the last few words.

11/10

Not a fan of Andy but I would say "I'm very happy to meet you!".

Phones are hard to text anything. have a man's sized hands so you guys could imagine.
Sometimes it will. Put.periods like. This. See it!do ya?!

I enjoyed the story. Did you catch a whiff? Or play Russian roulette and try to guess which toilet seat he sat on or did you.masturbate into all of the stalls just to be sure.

Phones are hard to text anything. have a man's sized hands so you guys could imagine.
Sometimes it will. Put.periods like. This. See it!do ya?!

I enjoyed the story. Did you catch a whiff? Or play Russian roulette and try to guess which toilet seat he sat on or did you.masturbate into all of the stalls just to be sure.

I relate, as I have "man sized hands".

So I've been told...

I relate, as I have "man sized hands".

I see these guys double grasping a Gatorade bottle and it almost looks novelty sized with those lil hands trying to not let the drink fly from them. I see this shit alot!

I talked to him 5 minutes ago and he said he has never seen u... :/

that is very cool man i am happy for you so did you like him did you think he was cool so afterall let me know thanks your grammar is not that bad i bet it is second language just like me where you from hope to see you again bro take care peace ossss

Back