Gus vs Jan for the interim belt

Stillmyboy1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Gus has proven time and time again that he deserves the belt. Anyone else think they should make this fight for the interim title? Gus has yet to be beaten fair and square in the Octagon and deserves what is rightfully his.

Discuss

Are you nuts? The champion is healthy and fought 2 weeks ago. We don't need another interim belt.

Jan Norte is hungry again and ready, as am I.

giphy.gif

Because Gus has been screwed over that many times. He should be champion twice already

He gave up the 5th round twice.

I don't know if it's a mental issue or a stamina issue (maybe both) but he's 29... DC is 37. As long as he keeps fighting he should be within range of the title.

imo he should get OSP if he beats Jan- it's a good test to see him fight against another large 205'er.

Gus has never beaten anyone of significance.

DC just defended his belt. Why don't we give all fighters a belt so that they do not feel left out.

Fuck it, let's just have an interim belt fight in every division.

Also, fights for the Mr. and Mrs. Congeniality belts, a Best and Worst Tattoo belt and a Who Gets Popped For Roids Next belt.

I'm so lost. I don't know if it's cause I just finished running 10 miles or what after a night out of drinking and smoking cigarettes--but who the fuck is Jan.

Back