UFC 201 Countdown videos

Jesus christ, just took a proper look at 201 and that is one piss poor card, it wouldn't even be a particularly good free Fox card. 3 flyweight fights and Namajunas as co-main??

they should totally just move these to fightpass prelims before the conor fight. joking! rose is the best.

Jesus christ, just took a proper look at 201 and that is one piss poor card, it wouldn't even be a particularly good free Fox card. 3 flyweight fights and Namajunas as co-main??
Scoggins is awesome. Masvidal vs Pearson should be fun. Nikita Krylov is gonna steal yo girl. There's a sloppy HW fight on the prelims for you too. Robbie fucking Lawler is gonna carry the PPV though.

I'm not gonna pay $60 for this card, but it's a decent event overall.

Scoggins is awesome. Masvidal vs Pearson should be fun. Nikita Krylov is gonna steal yo girl. There's a sloppy HW fight on the prelims for you too. Robbie fucking Lawler is gonna carry the PPV though.

I'm not gonna pay $60 for this card, but it's a decent event overall.
Agree. Robbie Lawler has put up back to back two of the best fights I've ever seen.

They should have moved Maia Condit as the co main here. Would have made the most sense. It is,an awful card that might do 350k buys as a ceiling I'm thinking 150 to 200k buys

With Ellenberger at King's MMA full-time now, I expect to see a much better version of him than we have been seeing under Gaymond Tarverdyan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back