Prime Nick Diaz vs Nayt Diaz?

Dublin

Dont fear me
@Blue
Reaction score
This has probably been done before but Nayt is only reaching his prime now, hence him beating Conor so I would give him a much better chance than I would have two or three years ago. Who is your money on in this brotherly fight game physical conflict?

Fight will be at welterweight. I know that Nick appears to be the bigger guy but I think Nayt actually has a bigger reach and although both of rock hard chins I think Nayt also wins out here, he has been rocked less than Nick has.

Not sure which is worse: Nayt or Trius.

Joe, first name Nayt, first name Nick, last name is virtually identical

1353.gif

This has probably been done before but Nayt is only reaching his prime now, hence him beating Conor so I would give him a much better chance than I would have two or three years ago. Who is your money on in this brotherly fight game physical conflict?

Fight will be at welterweight. I know that Nick appears to be the bigger guy but I think Nayt actually has a bigger reach and although both of rock hard chins I think Nayt also wins out here, he has been rocked less than Nick has.
Why are you spelling it like that you freak?

I'll play.

I think Nick has the 'edge' while Nate appears to be the aggressor with some pent up little brother aggression.

Nick gets battered a little early but in the end, Nick resorts to Big Bro mind games and ends up dominating in later rounds; scouring the more significant strikes and taunting all the while.

I know I personally feel cooler when I misspell fighters names for attention.

Back