Tyron woodley champ camp episode 2

Money509

A Level Poster
@Silver
Reaction score
Tyron in great shape and is motivated. Everyone sleeping on him hes going make robbie work and its not gonna be an easy night like most are saying. He might mess around and pull the upset.

Woodley ftw

Woodley will win this fight easily...mark my words and book it!

Bellatory Rory made him look like Cody Phister was a GOAT.

I know that but it just seems like hes going to put it all together this time and fight at his best instead of choking. Dude knows its probably his last chance to

U think it's Holly Holm time for Tyron?

Tyron barely got by a zombie Gastelum, who was hospitalised the day before. Even if he gets the belt, his chances of holding it are pretty slim.

It's hard to be confident about someone that hasn't fought in 1.5 years.

he is gonna gas out and robbie will behead him in the 3rd or 4th

My money is on Robbie, but with the amount of upsets I've seen this year, I would not be surprised if Tyron ko's Robbie with a 1st round capoeira kick.

You must be banking on a freak injury, like what happened to Condit. Shame on you.
LOL @ that "freak injury" logic, Tyron kicked his leg and the chain reaction made him injured, watch as many times as you need to get over your bias,T-wood FTW!

cc_knee.gif

Last edited:
LOL @ that "freak injury" logic, Tyron kicked his leg and made him injured, watch as many times as you need to get over your bias,T-wood FTW!

cc_knee.gif
He tore his ACL from a takedown. Freak accident. Not to say he wouldn't have won, anyway, but that's what it was.

Besides, the injured leg was not the one that was kicked, so there goes that.

My money is on Robbie, but with the amount of upsets I've seen this year, I would not be surprised if Tyron ko's Robbie with a 1st round capoeira kick.
Been considering placing a couple bets, but I haven't in a while, becausr the sport's been so unpredictable for a while. I would have bet on a Holm UD this weekend. Glad I didn't!

He tore his ACL from a takedown. Freak accident. Not to say he wouldn't have won, anyway, but that's what it was.

Besides, the injured leg was not the one that was kicked, so there goes that.
Condit was moving fine until kicked, Tyron was winning the whole fight up to that point anyway "so there goes that" , no freak accident here just sheeple running from the truth.

Condit was moving fine until kicked, Tyron was winning the whole fight up to that point anyway "so there goes that" , no freak accident here just sheeple running from the truth.
He whinced in pain from that takedown. This is Condit, we're talking about, so it's obvious it caused the injury. The kick made him twist the other knee and that really aggrevated it, but the leg kick did not cause the initial tear. Freak accident.

Back