Eddie Wineland vs. Thomas Almeida anyone?

Fun fight. Someone's not keeping their consciousness in that one.

Someone by first round KO. Probably Almeida. It would be pure action and chaos until someone goes out, that's for sure.

And Lineker vs Cody for the title shot. Or Lineker vs TJ.

Eddie Wineland vs. Francisco Rivera
Thomas Almeida vs. Aljamain Sterling

I like it. Good scrap stylistically, a chance for Almeida to get back on the horse, and if Eddie wins, a chance to begin to make one more run at the top.

14562706.gif

Eddie Wineland vs. Francisco Rivera
Thomas Almeida vs. Aljamain Sterling
love your posts arkridge, but gotta disagree with you now :) Im against almeida vs sterling now... lets save this fight for later ;)

BW is pretty exciting, right?
Fuck yeah, BW is the shit.

love your posts arkridge, but gotta disagree with you now :) Im against almeida vs sterling now... lets save this fight for later ;)
Lol, all good man. I just thought it made sense as they're both highly touted prospects looking to rebound from recent loses.

I think either one of them would be fine losing to the other. Especially at this point in their careers.

Why later? Both showed flaws they have to correct before they fight the big dogs. I like prospect vs prospect for that reason.

Why later? Both showed flaws they have to correct before they fight the big dogs. I like prospect vs prospect for that reason.
I don't think it would be a fun fight. Sterling would probably just beat him like he did Eduardo.

Back