The people that criticize Hunt don't know that....

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He barely had any education since he grew up on the streets of South Auckland, his dad beat him daily,raped his sister daily and his brother committed suicide.

So take it easy on him. Most of you would be like him if these things happened to you. Give him some respect that he managed to get through all that shit and become a normal person.

He barely had any education since he grew up on the streets of South Auckland, his dad beat him daily,raped his sister daily and his brother committed suicide.

So take it easy on him. Most of you would be like him if these things happened to you. Give him some respect that he managed to get through all that shit and become a normal person.
I wouldn't be like him at all. I'd be an asshole.

That woman above with the bouncing. Noice.

I love Hunto.

I just don't know why he wasn't complaining about ped's when he was in pride and k1.

The sport has been dirty forever. Why all of a sudden is he so mad?

Fo real? I had no idea. Great that Hunt turned out okay.

Raping someone daily is a lot of rapin. I'm not sure I could find time in the day to be raping and beating people daily.

I love Hunto.

I just don't know why he wasn't complaining about ped's when he was in pride and k1.

why? because he got his face hulk smashed by a 300 pound gorilla on steroids maybe?

having a though childhood isnt justifying the absolute enormous dump of messages who seem to be written by a 10 year old on social media

You would think that his rough upbringing would've instilled some mental toughness and could propel Hunt into being better than losing half of his fights.

Plus if you have an opportunity to grab literally millions of doll hairs and the only downside is looking like a bit of a whiner on social media... I'm not going to judge.

I love Hunto.

Because he was beaten not because of the other fighter's skills, but by brute force sponsored by steroids.

K-1 and Pride had PEDs all around, but the fighters also had skills, in general.

Barnett, Fedor, Overeem, Mousasi. Are they all roided up monsters like Lesnar or do they have legit skills?

You would think that his rough upbringing would've instilled some mental toughness and could propel Hunt into being better than losing half of his fights.

I don't think any other fighter fights top guys as often as Hunt has his entire career. He's the opposite of record padding.

Back