Urijah Faber talks about PEDs and legal action.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
"It puts things in perspective when you see Cyborg's head get crushed, his skull get crushed, The human body, certain individuals have certain abilities. Is there a legal attempted murder if you're using something like that, if you're using something potentially using to make yourself a weapon that's illegal, and you're going to crush somebody's skull. It's a weird thing, and there's a reason why we have rules in this sport to make sure something like that doesn't happen."

The cheaters are going to find way to cheat over and over again," Faber said. "I've never been that guy that prides myself on that, I have a feeling of pride, I've never done anything like that and I know that guys, even though they've passed drug test and everything else, they don't have that same pride, some people. I'm not saying any names, but they know who they are.

This is a sport to test yourself and to see where they stand up, and it's like a chick with fake lips, fake boobs, fake hair, fake teeth, fake tan, when she has a kid, the genetics aren't going to show any of that stuff. It's one of those things that you look at, where do you really stand up. I have a lot of pride in being a top contender in this sport, a world champion, I have 14 years in this sport, I'm 37, I feel amazing, and never have cheated. Everyone else? It is what it is."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/7/2...peds-will-eventually-lead-to-attempted-murder

ok faber, pretend that you're this amazing guy that never did something wrong in life

it's really annoying him taking that moral high ground when he penetrated rivera's eye, and now shitting on PED almost every single day
is he shitting on chad too? or just the people that he doesn't like?

and "attempted murder". holy shit, we don't have anything like ubereem or TRT belfort in the ufc anymore, so he should just stop talking, I believe

He's still a Manlet though , even if he juiced it he would look like a caveman

ok faber, pretend that you're this amazing guy that never did something wrong in life

it's really annoying him taking that moral high ground when he penetrated rivera's eye, and now shitting on PED almost every single day
is he shitting on chad too? or just the people that he doesn't like?

and "attempted murder". holy shit, we don't have anything like ubereem or TRT belfort in the ufc anymore, so he should just stop talking, I believe

He was asked a question in an interview and he responded. Dont get too harsh on the guy lol

How anyone can hate on Faber is beyond me. Easily one of the nicest dudes on rooster.

Im not even a huge fan.

urijah is 40 years old and he looks like a 13 year old boy come on son

13628279_1762041037341630_1161863788_n.jpg

He's just pissed because he has an ass where his chin is supposed to be.

it's like a chick with fake lips, fake boobs, fake hair, fake teeth, fake tan, when she has a kid, the genetics aren't going to show any of that stuff.
This is why you stick to anal.

And then he tests positive

Yeah he jinxed himself

I really really hope he doesn't test positive... I'm a huge longtime fan of Faber...
I remember back when I didn't know MMA that well and watching his WEC fights...

I have a feeling he's not 100 precent clean but I guess it's possible

A bean pole like MVP is the reason to get scared and not the giant juiced up monsters that have landed shots for over 20 years? lol

Such an over reaction.

Has faber discussed mendes popping?
Silent as a church mouse on that subject. Funny how that works. But if it's how Mendes says it is. That he takes a prescription cream for a condition. He's a moron for not getting a TUE that USADA would have easily granted him. He cheated. That's why.

Back