Nikita Krylov is fighting this week

bettergenes

FTW
Banned
Reaction score
The 24-year old Miner is about to submit another BJJ black belt in Ed Herman :D
I always enjoy this wild young man fights and rooting for him yet again. It's interesting he has 24 pro-MMA fights already!

Krylov always brings it. Pretty impressive resume for his age. Guy is a master of sport in 3 different disciplines. At 24 lol.

I used to really dislike Krylov. But bumbling his way through the ground game submitting BJJ black belts has won me over. DC better watch his ass Krylov coming for dat belt!

I've been sleeping on him, but it might be time to stop.

The Ukrainian Assassin

nikita2.jpg

The 24-year old Miner is about to submit another BJJ black belt in Ed Herman :D
I always enjoy this wild young man fights and rooting for him yet again. It's interesting he has 24 pro-MMA fights already!
His gym says he is a brown belt
"Ed is an active MMA fighter with 16 UFC fights and 36 MMA fights overall. He was also runner up in season three of The Ultimate Fighter. Ed has a brown belt in Brazilian jiu jitsu, 12 years of MMA experience and has been wrestling for 16 years. Ed coaches Grappling, Kickboxing, BJJ and kids programs."

WAR HERMAN

His gym says he is a brown belt
"Ed is an active MMA fighter with 16 UFC fights and 36 MMA fights overall. He was also runner up in season three of The Ultimate Fighter. Ed has a brown belt in Brazilian jiu jitsu, 12 years of MMA experience and has been wrestling for 16 years. Ed coaches Grappling, Kickboxing, BJJ and kids programs."

WAR HERMAN

Wiki says black belt.

krylov vs palelei was one of the most insane slopfests ever. fan 4 life.

I hope Krylov tightens his technique up, I am a fan of watching him fight. But his style makes me be tense af, as he could get ko'd at any point.

Fun guy to watch but he isn't going anywhere. Really sloppy and didn't impress in his last fight, he looked gassed before the first round was over.

As for his 24 fights... by the looks of his record he was fighting non entities outside Burger King or some shit - his first 5 fights inside the space of 30 days lol

Krylov is so clumsy in his skills but he ends up winning and tapping out black belts. He's on a 4 fight win streak so he's definitely doing something right. Herman is a good fight for him. Well known name, veteran with a lot of experience. Krylov wins via RNC :D

As much as I love Ed, at this point, he is nothing more than a gimme fight for Nikita. After this fight, I hope Nikita finally gets the recognition that he deserves. And hopefully, he gets a chance to redeem his fluke/corrupt loss to OSP.

I would believe his gym before I believe Wiki.
http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...Shields-Ed-Herman-previews-predictions-081012

Herman's striking is nothing to scoff at as he's armed with the power to finish foes with a single punch. Also a Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt, Herman excels on the mat, though he'll likely want to avoid trading holds with Shields.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ouza-vs-ed-herman-head-to-toe-breakdon/page/4

If there's one aspect of this fight that intrigues fans most, it's definitely the grappling prowess of both Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza and Ed Herman. Both are Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belts but to compare their ground games would be blasphemy.

the thing yu gotta understand about BJJ academy websites: too many of them are not updated regularly. I believe Herman is indeed a BJJ black belt.

I'm ready for him to face a top ten opponent. Happy to see him fight though.

Back