Mark Hunt has a big announcement to make***

I don't think I've ever heard a guest on Ariel's show drop the C-bomb so this should be fun.

inb4 people call Mark Hunt butthurt even though he was humble after the loss until Brock was actually stupid enough to fail two drug tests

pretty funny he is in his 40's and talks like that over social media. Such a strange guy.

he has to be (dead)drunk, who writes like that. Ali G? ...Hes sooo gonna regret this, the little time at the end of career when he couldve earned the most money and he does this. UFC is on even more steroids than Brock.
Hes gonna lose .

Last edited:
He will just whine more about being pounded by the better fighter.

Going to Bellator?

just imagine how dumb mark hunt is:

"release me from the ufc, i want to fight clean fighters"

goes bellator

LOL

usada is the cleanest shit we had in years - only high expensive cocktails left for 4 fighters and i think they just recently found a way to bust one cocktail (lesnar, jones)

he's being really stupid

I hope he goes to rizin

I dont care if he is on steroids - Mark hunt

I'm so salty he was on steroids - Mark Hunt

Dude needs to shut up
Did he ever say he didn't care that Brock was on steroids? I don't think he did but I could be wrong. I didn't follow all the media before 200.

Man is he Salty. Why does he care about this now and not when he fought in K-1 and Pride where everybody was on roids.

Remember when Nick Diaz wouldn't stop bitching about Anderson Silva fighting him while on REAL steroids?

Jones-Lesnar.0-390x205.jpg

Oh he said it

“I’ve been fighting cheaters my whole career,"
“I don’t care if you’re cheating or not. I’ll punch your face in. That’s all I’ve got.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/06/ufc-20...eer-but-tones-down-steroid-rhetoric-on-lesnar
Eh, still. I doubt he thought Brock would be allowed to juice all the way up to fight week. He's got a right to complain & I'm glad he is. I hope he complains on every platform he can for the next 2 years at least.

Back