Glover Teixeria, underrated?

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
25-4, 22/25 finish rate, 7 year and 20 fight win streak.

Went to Dec with a possibly PED'd up Jones, currently riding a 3 fight streak, called out one of the scariest guys in the division.

Dude gets a bad rep for being a bit older and slower but dude is beastly.
glover-teixeira-rashad-evans-knock-out.png

A lot of people were convinced he'd give Jones the bidness. Don't think he's overrated. Honestly I think he's one of the few fighters that is rated right where he really is. He's a top talent that has a chance against just about anyone.

And one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. Maybe that's why he isn't talked about as much.

He's legit as they come. Great hands with a great Ground game. He's a tough fight for everyone

Glover is a great guy and great fighter. Glover > Gus

All I know he is a solid fighter. 100% legit and a very good man overall.

He did better against OSP than Bones did..

He actually finished the fight instead of spamming the same shit over and over for that ugly decision.

Glover is a beast. Rumble better watch out for that neck.

I think he gets plenty of respect and he's ranked exactly where he should be.

I'm a fan of Glover.

I think the Davis fight took a toll on his reputation, but he is very dangerous for anyone. I would love to see him against DC. Against Rumble it will be about surviving the early barrage imo.

i think the best of glover was outside the ufc,and thats sad.

He's a stud and is probably fairly ranked in the top 5. It would be great to see him beat Rumble and get a crack at DC. That could be a great fight.
The loss to Davis hurt him, but that was a weird fight, and I have always felt that something was off with Glover that night. A win over Johnson would be huge for him at this point.

He's not underrated or overrated.

I think he's going to beat Rumble and his own power is underrated.

He did better against OSP than Bones did..

He actually finished the fight instead of spamming the same shit over and over for that ugly decision.

Glover nearly got finished against OSP.

His TDD in the Jones fight was impressive

As far as I've seen he seems rated about right or a little underrated. Very dangerous, capable of beating anyone.

I think his chances against Rumble are being underestimated though. Glover has the skillset, cardio, and heart to give Rumble serious problems, and I think he'll beat Rumble after getting through some choppy waters.

Glover is the real deal.
Top of my fav fighters.
I think he will beat Gus but with Rumble... he has little chances but it's gonna be amazing fight.

Back