Wonderman will be UFCs next crossover star

Rhino Plastic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Stephen Thompson has a great style, look and good charisma. He's also an excellent fighter. With another win or 2 he'll be poised to one of the UFCs biggest stars. UFC needs to build some new superstars who can translate to other media-such as mainstream tv, endorsements and possibly movies, which he certainly has the style for. If they book him right, he will be a huge star. Any thoughts?

I think wonderboy is the future of WW. no idea what his personality looks like though

They already have a blonde haired, blue eyed white fighter they are hyping.

p6IoJfw.jpg

Anybody who fights like that using spectacular kicks will be a big star if they stay on top.

Wonderboy is 35 years old. Just because he's good looking and white doesn't mean he's the next crossover star.

i'm not discounting the idea, but it seems to be a trend, whenever an upstart "young" white fighter is around, they are the next crossover star.

Wonderboy is 35 years old. Just because he's good looking and white doesn't mean he's the next crossover star.

i'm not discounting the idea, but it seems to be a trend, whenever an upstart "young" white fighter is around, they are the next crossover star.
It's not his race and looks. Tho his looks help. His style is exciting and fun-even casual fans could get behind him. He carries himself like a star and has beaten some terrific fighters. He's not just hype.

Not sure if Wonderboy can even act. This isn't the 90's martial arts films.

He's 33. Still got a year or two of prime left, just enough to demolish Hobbie

Crossover to what?
The mainstream media is not interested in nice, respectful MMA fighters.
No matter how many amazing kicks you land.

Back