What do you think of post USADA Anderson ?

Hazuki Ryo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The spider got a lot of criticism after he got popped using peds. Some say his legacy is tarnished, and one would assume he may have been using his whole career. The thing with USADA, we are witnessing it, is that it's becoming a game changer.

Fighters under perform, gass more often, champions are dethroned (or retire, ahem), belts change hands...

Even though Anderson earned a few more losses under his belt, i think we still see some glimpses of his greatness. He's 40, had his leg broken in two fucken pieces, and still has the balls to challenger a monster of a man that is Cormier, on two days notice, 2 months after a gallbladder surgery. He gave Bisping, the seemingly most favored by the USADA birth, a run for his money and transformed his face into a steak.

We are still getting some vintage spider shit even in his old days and under the USADA era. Do you think as i do that this old bastard is one of a kind ?

War spider, give us one more good fight before you retire !!

200.gif

200.gif

andy eating bombs. is normal

Anderson has been a spent force since about 2012. Nothing to do with USADA or anything else. He's just old and shot.

lol name anyone who would turn down 5 million for 25 minutes of work.

And I highly doubt PEDs was the reason for his 10/10 technique and flashy style. I don't see any changes except people figuring him out and he's getting a little bit slower which is normal considering his age.

Dude still moves like he's in his 20's. Hurting DC like that is impressive too. Bones punished DC's body but never really got him in trouble.

Anderson did it with one kick.

USADA has nothing to do with it, he just got older. His style relied on speed and quick movement, once he got older he got slower and easier to hit and lost the snap on alot of his strikes. Is normal, he can still do something awesome at any given moment though thats what makes him so great

Anderson got caught using STEROIDS not PED's. Big difference.

Steroids doesn't help you win a fight. It could only slow you down.

Dude just wanted to heal his leg.

He's 40 years old Jesus Christ. Post usada or not he's been in physical decline for nearly ten years now. You're a moron.

Anderson got caught using STEROIDS not PED's. Big difference.

Steroids doesn't help you win a fight. It could only slow you down.

Dude just wanted to heal his leg.

lol wtf. are you okay? he was caught with drostanolone and androsterone or something like that. PEDS BRO.

u're trolling right? i hope so.

well it does make you wonder pre USADA he could fight at 205 now out of shape off the couch Anderson weighs 199 granted he seemed to have a bit of pudge at 205

Back