Holm vs Cyborg

MemphisMafia

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I know Holm said she would face Cyborg. Then it came out that it would only be at 135. After last night I think Cyborg takes her out quickly at any weight. She struggled against a small mauy thai striker. Imagine someone of Cyborgs size.

Small Counter-striker. Learn the difference, and Val is an actual muay thai fighter not just an MMA fighter with a muay thai base. I'd favor Cyborg over Holm but if Val wasn't so undersized she'd completely school Cyborg. Cyborg has about 40lbs on her though.

She should just take the fight now at 145 to , as greg Jackson would say "go get some fans"

If she loses she can just say 145 too big, but she is the only one man enough to step up

I think no 135 woman can endure cyborgs agression.... too much power maybe at 145 Cyborg finally finds a match, like she did with that big muay thai girl she lost to... contrary to popular belief, i think cris is even more devastasting against 135ers, smaller women.

Small Counter-striker. Learn the difference, and Val is an actual muay thai fighter not just an MMA fighter with a muay thai base. I'd favor Cyborg over Holm but if Val wasn't so undersized she'd completely school Cyborg. Cyborg has about 40lbs on her though.
This post about sums things up.

If Holly get the right touch butt coach she'll be fine

Holms can beat cyborg if she uses the counter strike strategy against a more aggressive fighter. Val just sat there and counter her all day. These girls can beat cyborg if they can withstand her early onslaught.

Holms can beat cyborg if she uses the counter strike strategy against a more aggressive fighter. Val just sat there and counter her all day. These girls can beat cyborg if they can withstand her early onslaught.
It's not as if Cyborg has a Nunes gas tank. She's been deep into championship rounds without letting up slowing down. She has a solid tank.

Back