Where do you put Valentina in the pound for poumd rank?

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I think Shevchenkgoat showed last night she is worthy of pound for pound consideration.

I would rank her number 12. Right below Bisping and right above Rockhold.

http://www.ufc.com/rankings

Last edited:
Difficult, she's definitely working at a size disadvantage but I'd like to see her take out the champ before putting her at P4P. I think the Women should have their own list of top 5 and leave the men have their own top 10.

I don't. Not yet, at least. Every fighter on that UFC p4p list has held a belt at one time. Shevchenko has not yet. Belts matter, I guess.

I don't. Not yet, at least. Every fighter on that UFC p4p list has held a belt at one time. Shevchenko has not yet. Belts matter, I guess.
Good point. And/or at least a 3 fight win streak.

Well since she has the most recent big win, that's makes her the greatest fighter in history, until next week, then she'll suck.

I dont get this pound 4 pound "discussion" ! What do you guys mean ? How high she is on your " i wanna bang her" list?

I think Shevchenkgoat showed last night she is worthy of pound for pound consideration.

I would rank her number 12. Right below Bisping and right above Rockhold.

http://www.ufc.com/rankings

Nowhere obviously.

She has never fought for a title and lost to Nunes.

It's way too early for her to even be in the discussion for the top 15.

I wouldnt even have Nunes near it, and she's the champ and has beaten Shevchenko.

If there were a FLW division for women, she'd likely be the favorite to hold the belt. There's always a chance she could even take the belt at BW.

She's on the top 10 lb for lb strikers definitely.

Such a troll. #7 in the womens bantamweight wins a fight against #2 and you are asking p4p questions? I just vomited in my mouth... Come back when she has cleaned out the division in devastating fashion then maybe she might crack top 10....

This p4p talk is getting ridiculous. There are literally only a handful of guys that deserve to be in the discussion, even putting together a top 10 is clutching at straws.

Women's current P4P:

1. Cyborg
2. JoJed
3. Nunes
4. Miesha
5. Valentina

Back