What fighter changed the most after a loss?

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean his character

Conor seems right now changed. He seems more down to earth and humble than before. Also look at Werdum, he was all mouth and that stupid face, right now he went all quiet.

Conor can't say shit to Nate. Hence the silence.

That what's gonna make the pre fight presser and build up so interesting. How is he gonna sell this fight?

Kos after the orbital smoked meat sandwich.

Also, maybe Kimbo & DADA after fighting each other.

THIS. Pettis had such a swagger when he was champ, and now he looks like a lost soul.
I think he expected to be a dominant champ and, yeah, he seems totally lost now. His aggressive striking game isn't there. It's like RDA took his soul, highlander style.

Honda...also what's his name who lost to Brock..

Chael became a household name after losing to Anderson the first time.

GSP is the correct answer, changed man. Werdum and Mac got quiet, because what can they really say? One guy that hasn't changed - A. Silva.
<6>

Edit: I don't think Rowdy is going to fight again. Or at least, I'll believe it when I see it, still busy doing commercials.

Arlovski was suicidal after Fedor decapitated him. Diego seemingly ceased to be able to recognize he had a grappling base after Fitch smothered him for three rounds. Rampage went on a literal rampage powered by energy drinks, insomnia, and 'the secret'...after Forrest beat him for the title.

Crocop after getting crocop'd by Gonzaga

GSP started playing it safe after getting pummeled by Serra.

Chuck lost his chin and confidence after Rampage.

The winner is Tito Ortiz after getting spanked by his daddy Randy in front of a sold out crowd. Dominated for 5 rounds and left him in a pool of tears in the middle of the octagon. He was a changed man after this fight mentally. Never ever recovered

Back