Holly Holmes is a draw. Fox 20 does 2.44m viewers

Weak card too, I doubt her star power will drop too much. As long as she's on free TV people will watch her.

People want to see the woman who KTFO of Ronda. If she wins a couple fights, they'll keep watching.

That doesn't prove she's a draw. Benson Henderson drew more viewers fighting Thomson. Neither one is a draw.

Holm.

She's the one that murked Honda, now alas herself the 'murkee' x2

Last edited:
Only if she was an exciting fighter, not a decision point fighter

Better put her in there with Cyborg while they can.

Cyborg won't cut to 135, mate. Holly needs a gimme or two before a rematch with Miesha to put herself back into title contention.

Homes is still getting some curious people to tune in to her fights. They want to see the woman who knocked out the greatest female mma fighter of all time. I think after this loss though people will move on. Her fighting style and personality are not enough for people to keep caring.

She won't be now unless she takes the Cyborg fight

Sherlock "Trius" Holmes

sherlock-holmes.jpg

So why the hell wouldn't people now shift and tune into watch Valentina, as well as Holly still?

Valentina's got a great entertaining style, is decorated, and cleans up very nice.

It's not like Holly lost to some scrub last night. I'd say her loss to Meisha is more upsetting

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back