Post USADA Holm

Troy Nelson

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned, this is now a thing. Haven't seen a dropoff in performance like that since Pettis.

That shad face suits this thread well.

What are you talking about, she looks/fights exactly the same. She just demolished Ronda hecause Ronda walked (literally) right into her style. She was out striking Meisha the same way she has everyone else until it hit the ground and last night she lost a close fight to a very good Muay Thai fighter.

I see no difference

I think her age and fight mileage are catching up with her. Women don't age nearly as well as men do athletically speaking, and hit their prime younger too.

Looks fine to me

giphy.gif

This is true...

Didn't she look bad in her first UFC fight(s)? Because i remember threads about that and then I remember Winklejohn claiming they were sandbagging in her earlier fights.

Maybe she's just not that good and the JBG anointed her for one night to get rid of a DNB and so it was done.

I believe it had far more to do with the styles of her opponents.

<36>Holm was just fine yesterday. cardio for 5 rounds, very strong. she was just outclassed by a superior fighter. there was nothing in Holm's performance that say she was previously taking steroids or whatever that she isn't now. quite the opposite, she is even stronger now.

Back