Joanna Jedrzejczyk talks Mark Hunt

the fight should be NC , didn't nick vs anderson get turned NC after nick got popped for weed?

My question is, if brock has already been paid, how do you now force brock to give hunt money? How? This isn't a court of law, they can't force someone to do shit. If he doesn't plan on fighting anyways. What can they do??

I don't know the specifics, but there is a provision in the contract that says the UFC can legally come after him for a big part of his salary if he pops.

But IMO it is unlikely that they will and they definitely won't give the money to Hunt if they do.

I wouldn't mind that stipulation on fighter contracts. Just like they sacrifice part of their purse if they don't make weight, they should sacrifice part of their purse if they fail tests.

I don't know the specifics, but there is a provision in the contract that says the UFC can legally come after him for a big part of his salary if he pops.

But IMO it is unlikely that they will and they definitely won't give the money to Hunt if they do.
I also don't think the UFC would go after Brock's money. that would fuck up with future contracts and stuff like that. suddenly it'll be much harder to get that outside star coming in for extra views.

Probably true but Brock is gonna have a heap of trouble collecting on any of the PPV points he would have gotten. UFC will probably just pocket that.

Ronda is an embarrassment to real fighters.
Joanna Champion is the true face of WMMA.

My question is, if brock has already been paid, how do you now force brock to give hunt money? How? This isn't a court of law, they can't force someone to do shit. If he doesn't plan on fighting anyways. What can they do??
In anderson's case, his money wasn't released until NSAC reached a decision. UFC holds payment until everything is copacetic. They don't just hand the guys a check when they walk back into the locker-room.

Back