Can Econoreem with the best gameplan beat Fedor?

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First thing first, I know that fedor didn't look good against Maldonado. But he totally underestimated him and rumour is that fedor didn't even train for that fight. Also Maldonado is known for his incredible chin and heart.... reem is known for his glass chin and lack of heart.

Also Fedor will have a big speed advantage over overeem. Reem is a slow fighter. He has good timing but he is slow. Fedor even today is the fastest HW out there and we all know that speed kills when the difference is big. And let's not forget that maldonado is a good boxer with 24-0 record in boxing that has very good boxing dodges. Reem doesn't have good boxing dodges like maldonado, so I don't see him getting unscratched using boxing dodges like maldonado did in fedor fight.

Overeem could beat Fedor right now if his game plan was repeatedly slapping him round the knees while dancing the macarena.

Overeem would kill Fedor at this point. For real.

Even Cummins would defeat Fedor.

I can believe that.

Only reason Fedor lost to Werdum was bad judgement.

Fedor needs to get a real trainer and get his shit back together.

The Reem would beat current Fedor into a Living Dieded man.

Overeem with a shit or non existent game plan still hammers Fedor imho

I would pick Overeem to win. I'm tired of the Fedor excuses too. Maldonado should not have given him that much trouble.

Of course he beats Fedor now. 10 years ago, Fedor beats him decisively.

Now a days all Fedor could do is throw wild combos an hope it touches Reems chin. He only gives up less than 20 lbs to Reem now though lol.

Fedor and Reem are my 2 favorite fighters so i dont want to see the fight happen. I didn't in the strikeforce tourney either.

With ease, against any version of Fedor.

I can believe that.

Only reason Fedor lost to Werdum was bad judgement.

Fedor needs to get a real trainer and get his shit back together.
I just remember repeatedly screaming at my tv WTF ARE YOU DOING during that fight.

Reem with the really good defense based camp, the stuff that won him fights in K1, beats any heavy in MMA.

Back