With the way Women's MMA has been the last 2 years...who wins in best of 3 tourney?

CombatScience

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Let's say the top 135 pound women all fight each other in a best of 3 match...who do you think is the best? Nunes has bad cardio and can get choked out any match now. Tate doesn't do anything great, Holm fights scared, Rousey strikining is horrible and she just looks to ragdoll, Zingano doesn't use much technique and is just a brute, I can go on and on.

Who do you think wins in a best of 3 tournament

Nines would win the tourney if it was all 3 rounders. Shevchanko would win if it was all 5 rounders

Ronda wins.

Y'all can hate all you want.

don't know who wins,it certainly isn't the fans.

The 135 division is actually exciting at the moment tbh lots of good match ups to be made.

Prime Ronda, and it's not even close.

She loses 1 match and the internet goes crazy. Actually the woman division is amazing, so many fights that can go anyway, its exciting and unpredictable, what do u people want? People complained when Ronda walked thru everyone now they complaining shes not?

She loses 1 match and the internet goes crazy. Actually the woman division is amazing, so many fights that can go anyway, its exciting and unpredictable, what do u people want? People complained when Ronda walked thru everyone now they complaining shes not?

True.

Dominant champ = boring, division is weak, champ too dominant.
Belt changes hands a few times = boring, division is weak, no real champ.

Ronda if she is not mentally broken.
Ronda aside I would say Nunes as I think she improves the cardio a little bit.
Woman 135p MMA is pretty exciting and the fights between the top ones are fun.

P.S : I hate Ronda tho, the's the only fighter that I genuinely dislike.

If she isn't completely mentally broken, I begrudgingly agree with this.

Yeah me picking Ronda is with the assumption she comes back ready to fight...
If Ronda never recovers I think this tournament is impossible to predict as everyone else seems to be inconsistent

The nice thing about Ronda was the fights were over fast and you could get on with your evening.

Me: Well, how about that shit? Anyway...lol

Honestly I miss it... Was nice seeing female casuals so into it.

And I enjoy seeing dominance... No other WBW fighter has given us that

Back