UFC 201 Official Ad Makes Robbie Lawler Seem Like a Serial Killer

The ad feels like Freddy vs. Jason.

I'm sure it's supposed to make them both look like killers.

The best promo they've put out in a while imo. Editing wise.

Best promo ever.Although it would have been much more fitting for Lawler vs Macdonald!

Anything that doesn't have Rogan yelling is a progress already

At least they didn't have that corny ass "take his soul" interview. I love Robbie but that shit was dumb as hell.

To be fair... Robbie Lawler himself, at times, makes himself look like a serial killer.

I loved the way he kept following Hendricks around after the fight had already ended.

Also, I wouldn't have been surprised if his fight with Trigg had resulted in Trigg's untimely death.

At least they didn't have that corny ass "take his soul" interview. I love Robbie but that shit was dumb as hell.
I thought it very uncharacteristic of him, so that didn't help either; now were it Rory, I would have rung the VTAC (Video Tape Association of Canada) and told them to upgrade security...pronto, because paranormal s**t is going down.

anything without Rogan's "Oh my god" or "What a fight!"...is a step in the right direction, I like Rogan but I hate it when they take the commentary from other fights and slap it on fights that haven't happened yet. especially when it's done on like 10 fucking promos.

I get this feeling in my chest Woodley is taking this fight though, which sucks cause Robbie is awesome but just a feeling.

I don't think they should have their ads look like horror film ads.
It should focus on the incredible excitement of top notch athletics.

Though Robbie would make a good Jason, I must admit.

Bobby Brawler is a freak and those promos got me pumped for 201

Back