Dana is running out of Poster Boys and Girls

Dessyboy

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
He really is

Just as they are about to become the new face of the company, they lose badly or get busted for PEDS

A hero will rise.

tuchscherer450.jpg

It's okay, he's just lucky El Dominador heroically battled his way back to his thrown, Cruzify-ing all in his path & Cruz blessing Dana with his presence once again.

dominick-cruz-and-urijah-faber-face-off-during-the-ufc-unstoppable-picture-id513784290

Even Sholler wants some Dom...

Define poster boys?

Doo Ho Choi is coming and will bring the Asian market with him (will be marketed heavily now).

Not sure what the criteria is?!

Dana never wanted Holly to be the face of the UFC. He never wanted Holly to beat Ronda in the first place.

Good

Fuck having favorable path based on marketability

There's always someone else UFC can push.

yea they are going to hafta start marketing the "anything can happen in this sport" more than the "unstoppable individual". Hopefully the fans/media can get on board with that.

It's okay, he's just lucky El Dominador heroically battled his way back to his thrown, Cruzify-ing all in his path & Cruz blessing Dana with his presence once again.

dominick-cruz-and-urijah-faber-face-off-during-the-ufc-unstoppable-picture-id513784290

Even Sholler wants some Dom...
Cruz naturally came to mind for me too. Conor is still there. Nate. PVZ will come back and I don't think she lost anything (if anything she gained admirers because of her toughness and the dancing with the stars).

Joanna and the bullet can be poster girls and bring the European Contingent.

Nunes can help bring in support and the UFC can embrace her sexuality.

Whittaker could he used because he's young and explosive.

I can think of plenty.

Ronda and GSP will be back. Reem will be champ. Not that bad really.

a challenger appears
466621722.jpg
LEL. Every time I see this pic I can't help but laugh.

Pepsi tat
koi fish tat
water and dragon tat
flower tat
it doesn't get any more cliche' than that. Has he got asian writing somewhere?

Also it looks like he hasn't done any cardiovascular training for a full year.

WTF where the UFC thinking?!

Back