CM Punk: "Some people are Jeolous"

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

at the 20 second mark. When asked about the "hate" he receives by going to the ufc, CM Punk claims that people are just jealous. He does not even consider being a crossover star it seems.

I'm jelly, his wife is hot

Did CM Punk spell it like that?

Think dude is gonna get destroyed by some no name fighter.

She looks like a 13 year old Indian boy

She lacks curves but still wood :D
071f5e66c5f0195a10930bace5023133acb4c239_hq.gif

I talked shit about the rich kids in hs who got BMWs for their 16th bday, while I had to work for my first car. I talk shit about ppl who take advantage of the welfare system because I have to work for my groceries. Point is, just because you talk shit about someone that gets handouts and doesn't have to work for shit, doesn't mean you are jealous.

he's a multimillionaire who retired from his main profession in his 30's, married an attractive famous woman and spends all his time training, writing comic books and attending sporting events and concerts.

now he gets to try out a sport he's been a fan of for a decade an win, lose or draw will be walking away with millions after this and could probably transition into a commentator position once he gets his ass kicked.

tbh, he ain't doing that bad.

People are jealous? That doesn't even cross my mind, I figured we all just thought he can't fight worth shit and we make fun of him. If he's talking about the fighters okay but no way fans are jealous.

at the 20 second mark. When asked about the "hate" he receives by going to the ufc, CM Punk claims that people are just jealous. He does not even consider being a crossover star it seems.

Nobody gonna be jealous when he gets embarrassed in front of millions or ends up with titanium rods implants and mobility issues.

I get sick of this guys attacking his fans, he's more sensitive than Ronda and is a total d*** to press.

He was nice to one interviewer to his face, hugged him after tense interview the afterward had his bodyguard tell the guy CJ would never talk to him again... can't think of a bigger dick move... apparently he didn't even have the courage to tell the reporter off himself. This was a Vice piece.

he's a multimillionaire who retired from his main profession in his 30's, married an attractive famous woman and spends all his time training, writing comic books and attending sporting events and concerts.

now he gets to try out a sport he's been a fan of for a decade an win, lose or draw will be walking away with millions after this and could probably transition into a commentator position once he gets his ass kicked.

tbh, he ain't doing that bad.

Commentator position?? Like in WWE u mean?

People are jealous? That doesn't even cross my mind, I figured we all just thought he can't fight worth shit and we make fun of him. If he's talking about the fighters okay but no way fans are jealous.

Yeah, I'm happy w my life. I like watching the sport but I wouldn't want to make it my career, especially w 0 experience.

Def no jealous of a guy training one year and getting fed to the sharks... it'd be like me being jealous of Jackass or something.
Sure its funny, but I wouldn't want to get my balls kicked.

Back