2015-2016 WBW = 2007-2010 LHW

BisexualMMA

Don't Put My Name in the Name of Steroids!
@Titanium
Reaction score
Belt is a hot potato. Once the dominant champ (Rousey / Liddell) loses the belt, everybody is losing to everybody.

After beating Liddell for the 2nd time, Rampage was supposed to be the next long-term champ. He defended it once and then lost to Forrest Griffin.

Holm was supposed to be the Floyd Mayweather of WBW after beating Rousey and she was promtly off in la-la land against Miesha.

Forrest loses to Rashad, Rashad to Lyoto, Lyoto to Shogun...

Holm loses to Miesha, Miesha to Nunes. Then Holm starts losing to people that weren't in the title picture.

The LHW belt was getting handed around like Arianny Celeste until the King in the North Jon Snow grabbed that thing and held it down for years.

Is there going to be a WBW champ that can hang onto that belt, or even win the fights necessary to get back to a title shot after losing the belt...

Or is that division destined for turmoil in the aftermath of the one true queen...

Ronda_Rousey_In_House_Feature1-620x349.jpg

She will be back soon enough and restore order. Your tears will save Africa and Ronda will become a hero and savior world wide.

motherfuckers.

ronda-rousey-ufc-belt.jpg

The LHW belt was getting handed around like Arianny Celeste until the King in the North Jon Snow grabbed that thing and held it down for years.

Is that a funny ass coke joke, or am I just looking too far into it?

Rounda was WBW's Chuck & Valentina is the WBW Jones :p

Minus all the bullshit of course...

Meh... Not comparable, really. It was clear Chuck was never #1. Ronda was #1 in a weak division, yes, but the division has evolved past her Royce Gracie level skills.

Yeah the woman's bantamweight division is really starting to heat up and really interesting now. I'm actually legitimately entertained by them .

Same with MW, Lineal FW, LW, HW has always been like that as well.

I miss Silva, GSP, BJ, Jones, Aldo even Brock.

I don't think Ronda has the skills to avoid Nunes for two rounds until she gasses. First round Nunes is probably the strongest girl in the division. I think Holly and Nunes are the worst match ups for Ronda. And I think Nunes and Shevchenko have the tools to beat Nunes (in a 5 round fight).

I don't think Ronda has the skills to avoid Nunes for two rounds until she gasses. First round Nunes is probably the strongest girl in the division. I think Holly and Nunes are the worst match ups for Ronda. And I think Nunes and Shevchenko have the tools to beat Nunes (in a 5 round fight).
Oh, so now it's Ronda having to avoid her opponents not the other way round.
The more time passes the crazier it gets.
Shetdog is damn close to saying any of today's fighters beat Ronda.
I mean eight month have passed that's a long time in sports.

Oh, so now it's Ronda having to avoid her opponents not the other way round.
The more time passes the crazier it gets.
Shetdog is damn close to saying any of today's fighters beat Ronda.
I mean eight month have passed that's a long time in sports.

That's my opinion. Ronda decided not to stick around, so maybe we'll never know how she would fit in the current landscape.

That's my opinion. Ronda decided not to stick around, so maybe we'll never know how she would fit in the current landscape.

And it's an extremely biased opinion for that matter.
Eight month, guys and you act as if it was a different epoch when Ronda had her run

Women's MMA is amateur tier in general. The skill level is so low that it's just a random outcome after random outcome.

And it's an extremely biased opinion for that matter.
Eight month, guys and you act as if it was a different epoch when Ronda had her run

Nobody Ronda beat is a contender right not (Miesha being the exception maybe), so things are a little bit different.

Nobody Ronda beat is a contender right not (Miesha being the exception maybe), so things are a little bit different.
No, but all of the top girls were beaten by at least one fighter that Rousey already beat.
But keep ignoring this simple fact.

4 ounce gloves. Only reason that they play musical belts.
ANYONE has a punchers chance of connecting.

If boxing didn't have pillows on there hands, the same would be true.

Back