Rumor: Mark Hunt released by the UFC?

That last poll option - 'he was born down'????

Hunt vs mitrione in bellator might be fun

He just signed a multi million dollar deal. I get he is angry and 42 but in the long run he will regret this if true.

That last poll option - 'he was born down'????
I can only assume they mean to fight?

Probably best for both to part now TBH, well I have doubts Mark will make that kind of money elsewhere but he may as well try and go for a title in the process.

Should have had an "all of the above" question in that poll imo

I don't believe it as it's dumb to give him up to another organization. He'll calm down eventually. Although, I guess it's possible that him publicly pushing for a fighters union and the fact that he barely has a .500 record is enough for them to cut ties. It worked great when they dumped Wanderlei.

He has kinda made a big stink out of all this, wouldn't surprise me.

That was a fake tweet posted by some dude trolling I saw the tweet last night.

Who cares.

The guy has turned out to be a piece of shit

- Takes a fight knowing that the person that he is fighting is abnormally huge and muscular
- Talks about him being on 'juice' before the fight

Loses the fight
- Gets on Johny Hendricks mode and basically complains day after day and doesn't just let it go especially after getting a nice payday
- Starts being extremely respectful to fans that don't really say anything too harsh to him
If that qualifies as being "a piece of shit", then you need some perspective.

You must be a saint as well.

Who cares.

- Takes a fight knowing that the person that he is fighting is abnormally huge and muscular

Loses the fight
- Gets on Johny Hendricks mode and basically complains day after day and doesn't just let it go especially after getting a nice payday
- Starts being extremely respectful to fans that don't really say anything too harsh to him
8WsALUC.gif

Who cares.

Loses the fight

He said that he felt Lesnar was on roids. Lesnar then immediately fails two drug tests. How is Hunt in the wrong?

I have no problem with him throwing some "I told you so" out there. Stop being triggered.

Back