UFC Fight Night 96 Set for October 1st in Portland, OR

Will Chael Sonnen make his comeback in his hometown?

• Total voters
D

Drake

Didn't see a thread for this. Will it be the return of the American Gangster...? :p :D
Let's not forget...his suspension is up & he is being drug tested again...

tumblr_msmk8fBVt51rqb68fo3_500.gif

Either way i'm definitely planning on going since I live right in that area & missed them last time they were here. Will be my first event live in person so come watch the fights with HI on Oct. 1! :p

Yeah, hilarious I know...HI lives in the homeless capital of the world.

they wouldn't even let him talk about the sport anymore. They're not letting him fight again.

If he's been preparing I could see it, but I doubt it.

I'm going to look into that card though, Portland is only a few hours away.

Didn't see a thread for this. Will it be the return of the American Gangster...? :p :D
Either way i'm definitely planning on going since I live right in that area & missed them last time they were here. Will be my first event live in person so come watch the fights with HI on Oct. 1! :p

Yeah, hilarious I know...HI lives in the homeless capital of the world.

Should be able to get great seats. Tickets in Oregon gotta be pretty cheap. Tonights event was Chicago and they had a shitload of tickets left to sell right before the fight.

I hope so, I'll gladly make that trip to Portland to see The American Gangster fight live :D

I'm glad they're going there, Portland is a city I'm surprised they've avoided til now.

Sonnen, no. Plenty of Washington fighters I'd imagine.

If he's been preparing I could see it, but I doubt it.

I'm going to look into that card though, Portland is only a few hours away.
This is my thinking as well if he is actually coming back to fight I think the UFC would be crazy not to put him on this card if he will be ready to fight .
i must admit the moment i saw the headline for a card in oregon i thought they must be planning for Chael's return

only if it's Anderson Silva

Back