Both Jones and Cormier had unusually low T/E ratios

I also want to point out that Cormier couldn't finish a 42 year old 198 pound guy on 2 days notice.

I'm not a Cormier hater. Just wanted to point out these interesting facts I just thought about sitting here drunk.

Lol at anyone from the shady as fuck NSAC saying "Trust me."

The reason DC didn't get mad at JJ for cheating is because he was happy as hell that it wasn't him who got caught and he couldn't have talked shit with pure conscience knowing that he had some strong strong creatine in his veins

It certainly looks like Cormier has low T.

Cake and chicken are bumping estrogen levels up.

Cormier.JPG

Theyr're all roiding. Didn't Weedman have grandma level T as well? Didn't a big anti doping name also say he worked with AKA and said that a lot of their guys were roiding? He didn't say no names but AKA was mentioned if I'm not mistaking. There was a thread about this a while back.

Dude is beta, of course his levels are low. That's natty for sure.

The reason DC didn't get mad at JJ for cheating is because he was happy as hell that it wasn't him who got caught and he couldn't have talked shit with pure conscience knowing that he had some strong strong creatine in his veins

lol since when does doing PEDs secretly stop another fighter from talking shit about another fighter getting busted?

if anything it makes them more likely to "pile on" to avoid suspicion.

Jones piled on Sonnen and Vitor

Silva piled on Sonnen

Sonnen passed on Lance Armstrong.

It's a vicious chain.

What I think is that Cormier is 37 years old. With the way he trains and cuts weight, his results seem normal to me.

Based on what science !?

I am generally curious as to what reading people are basing this type of thought process on ..

Never mind just saw Victor Contes response on Twitter

Conte himself said the levels were low but the fluctations were within the realm of being plausible.

Exactly. DC isn't on PEDs. I guess by Boneriders saying that he is, they feel a bit better about their papa pissing hot.

Chris Weidman had .09 T/E ratio.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back