Holly wins rematch easily.

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
She wascaught off gaurd by sheshenkos thai style and countering. Holly was never out if the fight. Maybe even a draw if you give her a 10 8 in the first round along with giving her the fourth .

Holly would win 9 times out of ten imo but had an off night

Q88rJ.gif

She wascaught off gaurd by sheshenkos thai style and countering. Holly was never out if the fight. Maybe even a draw if you give her a 10 8 in the first round along with giving her the fourth .

Big fan of Holly here and sometimes boxing, but a 3 month rematch would prove no different, even a year later, except Holly be getting older and into the zone of "past prime".

10-8?

I hate having to tell people this, but a knockdown in MMA does not equate to a knockdown in Boxing.

Enough with the rematch mentality. Just accept the loss and move on.

I think the TS is mocking the "Ronda beats Holly in a rematch" crowd.

rematch? She had 2 extra rounds to show anything. Content with sitting back and getting out pointed.

Only the elitist who think you have to love every fight would want to see that again

Look - she might win a rematch - in this division anything can happen and I could have made a shitload of money by betting on the underdog in each and every fight starting with Holm/Rousey. But no fucking way does she win "easily" and no fucking way she won last night's fight. She did virtually y zero damage - Valentina hardly broke a sweat. Holly missed more kicks than Charley Brown missed when Lucy kept taking the ball away. And she ate a ton of right fists to the side of her head every time she tried to close distance.

I'm a Holly fan but you're in complete denial. Try to be more objective.

Valentina cleaned her clock with the counter right hook all night long and Holly never adapted to it, despite acknowledging the fact that her team had her well prepared for Valentina's countering style. If you know what's coming and still can't do anything about it, I have to conclude you're simply unable to do anything about it.

bring it in. briiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing it in bud. sometimes, we all get sad.

121915-UFC-on-fox-ahn-PI10.vresize.1200.675.high.55.jpg

Valentina cleaned her clock with the counter right hook all night long and Holly never adapted to it, despite acknowledging the fact that her team had her well prepared for Valentina's countering style. If you know what's coming and still can't do anything about it, I have to conclude you're simply unable to do anything about it.
Holly was a world champion in boxing multiple times. Pretty surprising she kept getting hit with the same right hook counter and didnt adjust.

Holly Holm will win the rematch when they are both over 80 years old and Holly starts the fight with a sucker punch.

I doubt it. I like Holly, but she has looked distinctly average against any opponent not named Ronda Rousey. This is what people seem to forget. She seemed much slower than Schevchenko and completely unable to control the distance, which surprised me a lot.

She couldn't throw a single thing(other than the first round punch) without getting hit. I think if she wants to win this fight she needs to get rid of those oblique kicks, and start throwing some leg kicks and front kicks. She's way bigger, she should be able to throw those without getting countered.

why would we give her a 10-8 for the 1st? Also she was never "out of the fight"? what fight were you watching? she was hardly ever in it..... she got outclassed on the feet

Back