DC was just awful tonight

Get_that_yayo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I think there are a fair amount of people who think DC sucks as a commentator, but tonight was just awful. Making fighters talk to the camera? Shevchenko is the best striker in the UFC?
<36>

Love you as a fighter DC...but you just flat out suck and come off as a total dweeb on TV.

better than Anik or Stann.

God those two make me numb

his belly is full of fried chicken and he's tired.....leave him be

Still better than the Anderson performance

I imagine it's kind of a difficult job for a fighter. You're expected to be unbiased and a company man at the same time. That's not an easy balancing act.

He was so bad he didn't even fight.

Ps: lol

He seems to be in damage control mode after putting up such a great performance in his last fight

Which is really shocking

Cus Daniel "Hey WB,dont say Ronda wasnt the best female athlete of all time or we all get fired" Cormier is the LAST guy who would suck up to his employers

He's about as likely to do that as he is lying ontop of someone who is begging him to finish him and is visibly happy when he doesnt get finished

Awesome? He's not intensely annoying like Rogan, so in that sense he's an upgrade.

He's perfect, IMO. Non partisan, shows every fighter the same amount of respect, and really gives you the perspective of a fighter.

You're trying to push your own bullshit. I have never read any general consensus on Sherdog, or anywhere, that DC is a bad commentator. What the fuck is it with some of you? Desperately reaching for any reason at all to dislike someone.

I thought DC did fine like he usually does and the person who says Stann is bad... Say What??

Joe rogan was absolute shit as a commentator. He gets worse and worse with each event.

I always enjoy his commentary. My favorite is Dan Hardy though.

I think there are a fair amount of people who think DC sucks as a commentator, but tonight was just awful. Making fighters talk to the camera? Shevchenko is the best striker in the UFC?
<36>

Love you as a fighter DC...but you just flat out suck and come off as a total dweeb on TV.
<36>

Awesome? He's not intensely annoying like Rogan, so in that sense he's an upgrade.

Lol - well how about you take a public speaking/communications course, start from the ground up and show him how it's done?!
In other words get off your ass and make a difference. Keyboard warriors at an all time high here. So DC, Stann, and Rogan are all horrible, huh? So who gets your gracious seal of approval? Or are you just an unhappy hater that criticizes everyone that accomplishes what you could only dream of doing? I'd say it's the latter!

Lol - well how about you take a public speaking/communications course, start from the ground up and show him how it's done?!
In other words get off your ass and make a difference. Keyboard warriors at an all time high here. So DC, Stann, and Rogan are all horrible, huh? So who gets your gracious seal of approval? Or are you just an unhappy hater that criticizes everyone that accomplishes what you could only dream of doing? I'd say it's the latter!

hbo-boxing-announcers-i15.jpg

Rogan sucks.

Back