We not gone pretend that Nate is inconsistent?

Isthat-yo bop

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Man some fights he is there and others he is not im calling for him to lose .. Idk why everyone thinks he some super monster but there has been a valid blue print to beat him . This fight can go either way . Even with the full
Camp mj
Was tagging him a lot . So let's just see I have Connor winning

You're not wrong TS, but a big reason an overwhelming amount of people think Diaz will win is because he decisively stopped Conor the first time around with almost no time to prepare.

You act as if Nate just loses to anyone because of his mentality. He loses to guys that are horrible match ups for him, and guys that are very highly ranked at LW, or Rory McDonald. He absolutely spanked Conor, and he's gonna do it again.

And by your criteria, he should whoop Conor even worse, since the Nate in the first fight was his inconsistent and not in full shape version of Nate.

McGregor's skill set doesn't line up with that blue print, unfortunately for him, OP.

He's going to inconsistently beat the shit out of McTap on the 20th.

Hmmm Nate is a great fighter, I got him wining before the match against Conor, this time its not going to be different, Conor cant improve that much in 6 months... I call it a TKO on 3rd round for Diaz.

Facts you should consider:

- Conor has never fought more than 3 rounds actually he went 3 rounds only one time on his career
- Conor cant KO Diaz, as simple as it sounds, he cant and he will not hit harder 6 months later
- Diaz pace will lead the fight during and after the 3rd round
- Diaz BJJ is way beyond Conor skillz, everytime Conor hits the ground is going to be hell for him
- Conor its in fact scared from Diaz, he did run from him the last time they supossed to fight
- Diaz wasnt in a optimum shape
- Conor is under big presure, he needs this win like no other win on his entire career
- Conor tapped Twice, that meas he was scared. First tap is to let the referee know and second because ur scared of whats happening.

Last edited:
He's not inconsistent, is just that he's not a good enough fighter to beat everyone, he's a legit top 10 but that's it.

That being said, his size, boxing, BJJ, cardio and endurance are more than enough to beat Conor

I wouldnt say inconsistent , i would say he is consistent ... and to prove this point i simply need to use your argument that there is allready a blue print on how to beat him.
Style wise, Nate is a very dificult match up for Conair... yet i also agree Coner has the skills to beat him.

Man some fights he is there and others he is not im calling for him to lose .. Idk why everyone thinks he some super monster but there has been a valid blue print to beat him . This fight can go either way . Even with the full
Camp mj

the guy's lost over 2/3 of his fights. If anyone says he's inconsistent you can just disregard them.

he whooped on Conor though. Made him "wrestle" and tap. That happened.

you gone pretend it dint?

Camp mj
shut up #irishfanboy

You're not wrong TS, but a big reason an overwhelming amount of people think Diaz will win is because he decisively stopped Conor the first time around with almost no time to prepare.
True, but then I think back to Bisping/Rockhold...it's been a crazy couple of years in MMA, so many upsets.

I really think if Conor fights smart he can win.

Nate is consistant as hell. He loses to guys that can wrestle him, or kick his legs out from underneath him over and over again. His brother is the exact same way. What's inconsistent about that?

I think the no camp thing is a double edge sword. Bisping' did fine against rock hold on no notice. It gives the fighter the freedom to fight under less pressure because if they lose they did so with no camp or time to prepare and implement a game plan. Most fighters stay in shape year round in case of injury etc. It's not Diaz had been on a tank Abbott size layoff.

the guy's lost over 2/3 of his fights. If anyone says he's inconsistent you can just disregard them.

he whooped on Conor though. Made him "wrestle" and tap. That happened.

you gone pretend it dint?
He's lost 10/29 that's just barely over 1/3

I'm not pretending anything. You hear me? I'm not pretending one damn thing. Not pretending anything.

I'm not pretending this or that or anything you see?

I'm not freaking pretending.

Back