Who else is happy Wineland got a win tonight?

120wrestling

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Good to see one of the OG's of the lighter weights prove he is still relevant. The guy who held the belt that Dominick Cruz is holding now, guy doesn't get enough credit. Hands are super slick and he has power for days

I'm happy for him. Always been a fan of his style.

giphy.gif

Huge fan of his. His superman punch combination he used to hurt Compuzano is one of my favorite striking sequences in all of MMA.

I'm pumped. Awesome finish. My favorite fight of the night

Back to work for eddie tomorrow, cooking up a batch and smoking test bag

I was happy for him. Actually i picked saenz but love to watch wineland. Fun fighter. Hands down. Willing to take one to give one. Always going for a ko. A real fighter. Has that look on his face like he just wants to hurt you.

I know it is a bit of a stretch but hopefully he can get to another title run following this win. War Eddie!

Not me. Hate that guy.

Just kidding. Yeah, it was great to see him shine.

Was rooting for him, always fun to watch and he has some sick tattoos.

I was.

Eddie got a huge pop from the crowd after the win.

I'm happy for the guy. I had picked Saenz to win, but pulling for Wineland.

I'm pretty indifferent to Wineland really. Good win though.

Dude fights like chuck Liddell, I remember I had said that just before he took the angle from Frankie's missed punch and hit him with the Liddell vs couture 3 punch followed by the chuck Liddell vs Tity Ortiz 1 ko swarm

He was my fave BW back in the WEC days, happy to see him get the W. I picked him to get this one too but wasnt confident hed look like his old self after the Caraway fight, but looked like 2013 Eddie in there. I was surprised how many were picking Saenz to win by TKO\

He is still a perennially top 10 guy and still has some of the best power and boxing in the division. His TDD seems to have lost a step back when it was elite but its still good.

I wanna see him fight Almeida or Mayday next

Dang this thread got no love:(. Was awesome to see Wineland back in there and come out on top. Joe was raggin him pretty much the whole time too.

Back