Brown Belt
Reaction score
The man!

Attachments

• igor vovchanchyn.jpg
    igor vovchanchyn.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 39
I can barely tell them apart...

If they decide to go forward with 125 lb division, she very well may run it for years.

If they decide to go forward with 125 lb division, she very well may run it for years.

She was very good, but I couldn't believe the size difference between her and Holly.

Holly out muscled her easily in the clinches.

She was very good, but I couldn't believe the size difference between her and Holly.

Holly out muscled her easily in the clinches.
Yea I think the size is gonna be her biggest problem at that weight, but she's just perfect for 125.

Igor was beautiful with his crazy Russian hooks. Best hooker of his time because he loved to give a pounding as much as receiving it.

I think I just found the gayest poster on sherdog
Nothing gay about that.

image.jpg

I actually said the same thing. And I predicted Holm would lose

Screenshot_2016-07-24-00-28-27-1.png

I tried to think of something clever to say, but your comparison robbed me of my brain cells.

I thought there would be a pick of her rather ample gluteus maximus in referring to her having a hump like igor the mad scientist side kick

Igor needs more love that guy was a beast and a half

It was my first thought about her as well. She definitely has some weird resemblance to Igor. Not really in fighting style, but elsewise. I can't really place it, but I'm glad I'm not the only one.

She's nothing like Igor. If Shevchenko connected on her opponent like Igor did then Holly would probably be comatose.

Punching power is one of the most defining factors of Ice Cold Igor Vovchanchyn. If he had decent-not-great power he would never have been the same.

Comparison is probably due to her size disadvantage.

Back