Hey Ronda Haters, Face it. She is special. :3

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Awwe, what's wrong Ronda haters :>? A little mad that nobody has achieved Ronda's greatness in any way shape or form as she has. Ohhh, you have the Gif of Holm KOing Ronda, Great (^_^)>. I have several of Ronda actually defending her belt! OHHHHHH, how's that burn feel? xD.

Ronda Champion will return. Fools. Prepare to lick her feet.

Ronda got destroyed but someone who lost 2 fights after her.

Tonight makes her look worse

uhhhhh, did you not know Holly wasn't the champ going into tonight?

Ronda got destroyed but someone who lost 2 fights after her.

Tonight makes her look worse

This.

And Holm can lose every fight until she retires and it will not change the fact that she completely outclassed and humiliated Rousey.

Tdrfjsx.gif

A hater will always find a way to bring any outcome back onto the subject of their hate. No matter what Holly did tonight Ronda haters would find a way to continue to spew vitriol about her.

I see things have been covered nicely here

What's wrong, Ar? Still don't know how to make a thread that doesn't end in you being embarrassed and humiliated over and over?

Ronda wishes Holly was the most dominant champion as losing to the best is easier to swallow.

Awwe, what's wrong Ronda haters :>? A little mad that nobody has achieved Ronda's greatness in any way shape or form as she has. Ohhh, you have the Gif of Holm KOing Ronda, Great (^_^)>. I have several of Ronda actually defending her belt! OHHHHHH, how's that burn feel? xD.

Ronda Champion will return. Fools. Prepare to lick her feet.
Yeap....just like Mcgregor.....

The difference is that Holly came back. Where's Ronda?

Tonight proved the division is evolving quickly and leaving her behind. She will come back and get starched one more time before having mma super babies with Travis

Are you talking about that fat girl Travis Browne is dating?

She was a fighter?

Ewww the thought of licking Rondas yellow feet... disgusting.

Ronda is not even around anymore. Hard to judge where she would be in the current landscape.

yes. she looks very special here.

8f1c1941e2d663a15f4ff3358982e404

Back