Ronda will most likely fight Pena if she ever returns.

ReasonableMMAFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After Shevchenko is done picking apart Nunes she will be rag dolled by Pena and lose a UD. The title will have changed hands several times by the time the year is up. So expect a 2017 Spring return for Ronda against Pena.

Nunes wins and keeps the title if her cardio holds out. Pena's standup is awful, but her grappling is solid. Rhonda easily beats Pena.

After Shevchenko is done picking apart Nunes she will be rag dolled by Pena and lose a UD. The title will have changed hands several times by the time the year is up. So expect a 2017 Spring return for Ronda against Pena.

You know Nunes just beat Shev right?

She beat Shev in a 3 rd fight, lost the 3rd pretty bad, in a 5 rd fight I see Valentina taking it, Amanda gasses hard. Did you actually see the fight?
You know Nunes just beat Shev right?

OP implies:

-Shevchenko beats Nunes
-Pena dominates Shevchenko
-Rousey will be able to make 135 in one year

all laughable.

She beat Shev in a 3 rd fight, lost the 3rd pretty bad, in a 5 rd fight I see Valentina taking it, Amanda gasses hard. Did you actually see the fight?

I actually didn't, no. Ok, fair enough.

Well at least your honest, I was hoping you didn't take that question in a rude way. Ye Nunes won round 1 clearly, rd too a little closer, rd 3 not at all. In a 5 rd fight I can see it going the way the JJ/Claudia fight went.

Rousey could 100 percent make 135 in 1 year, did you see the TUF where she cut weight in like 3 days for no reason just to prove a point that she was tougher then some guy who quit cutting weight? Even if she weight 235 she could make 135, next summer, hate her all you want that is just a dumb comment.
OP implies:

-Shevchenko beats Nunes
-Pena dominates Shevchenko
-Rousey will be able to make 135 in one year

all laughable.

Back