• Instant title shot at Nunes

• Super fight with Cyborg

• Other (specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thuckey

I swear to drunk.. I'm not God.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
We got Holm on decline, Valentina showing shes a very serious threat and new champ at 135. Even Cyborg potentially in the mix.. where does Ronda fit in all this?

Does she fight Cyborg? Matchup with Shevchenko for a # 1 contenders? Fight Holm in a Conor-Diaz "makeup" fight - or get an instant shot at Nunes?

I'd say she needs an eliminator for a shot at the belt at this point... Or cut down to 170 and fight Cyborg.

She'd probably still come back and win the belt. Not sure i've seen much from these other girls that show they have the distance control Holly had. That's my opinion anyways. She's getting an immediate title shot whenever she wants it. That's been confirmed.

Holm may take gatekeeper status in the division - that much is clear.

She did her duty though, she will be remembered.

In all seriousness though, I think she needs a title eliminator with someone IF she comes back... And even with all the Ronda jokes and hate on here, I think with her gone, we've seen how far ahead she was in the division. Yeah, she got tooled by Holly. BUT... that was the first time in her career she had ever even encountered resistance and I think it had her reeling, and she just froze up. I do believe in a rematch, Ronda subs Holly... and I do believe that if she comes back with her head right she will get the belt back, but I'd call her odds of coming back 50/50 at this point.

Is this poll asking what Rousey should do for her benefit, what will likely happen or what fans want to see?

about XXXL I reckon.

g3oZZ.gif

Curtains if the curtains are for a really massive window.

The largest booth at Hometown Buffet... Depending how large the booth is.

Barring her asking for a different fight Ronda will get a title shot when she returns. I don't think WBW fights that are occurring while she's away have any impact on where she fits.

I think there will be another title fight before she returns. And I think that'll be Nunes vs Pena. So I think Ronda will face the winner of that fight.

I hope she does come back, there are several good fights for her now including Cyborg at 140. But she won't. She's done.

Back