Ronda would destroy Holly in a rematch.

Rygu

R.I.P. Obie
@Gold
Reaction score
Just kidding, Ronda's striking is garbage. And she's kind of large now.

Holly is still a very good fighter she just lost to a better striker.

Yea everybody overlooked Val. But she's a real threat. Her stand up is amazing. Holly will be back on top in no time.

I thought Holly was going to be technically superior and more multidimensional, but she had nothing else to offer other than that oblique kick.

I'm surprised Jackson had nothing else in their bag of tricks, other than telling Holly to let her hands go.

I thought Holly was going to be technically superior and more multidimensional, but she had nothing else to offer other than that oblique kick.

I'm surprised Jackson had nothing else in their bag of tricks, other than telling Holly to let her hands go.
Holly is a great striker has good counters but (like Andersen to a point) she needs her opponent to be aggressive to truly shine.

Holly is a great striker has good counters but (like Andersen to a point) she needs her opponent to be aggressive to truly shine.

I agree, but I thought she would've at least attempted something else when she wasn't getting anywhere.

FzDO56R.gif

edit : my bad, didn't even read the thread post fully. Enjoy the gif anyway.

It was a very close fight, we will never see Ronda fight again.

FzDO56R.gif

edit : my bad, didn't even read the thread post fully. Enjoy the gif anyway.

Wat up yellow card, how did Holly do tonight? I heard Dana said, Holly was stupid for not waiting for the Ronda rematch, from what a heard, he was right, damn she could have cashed in but she got exposed!

That gif is inspiration to me! I can hit the lottery too! But I will probably spend it on drugs, booze and hookers then become irrelevant again

Holly would KO Rounda again, she was beat by a very technical striker, theres nothing wrong with that

By no means is Holly a bad fighter, but fuckin hell.

she can only fight aggressively against fighters who rush her?

Styles make fights.

Just kidding, Ronda's striking is garbage. And she's kind of large now.

Holly is still a very good fighter she just lost to a better striker.
I just thought Holly was too worried about the counter and was too heistant and over thought the fight.

Holly is at her best when she is countering. She needs someone to come at her to fight to her best. When she's able to sit back and look for openings she can see things unfold. When she has to take the lead she is open to someone with good grapling. This is the difference between mms and boxing. In boxing if fighter a wins against b then you can basically bet that fighter beats anyone fighter b beat some exceptions mms is differnt someone could be a lesser striker but slightly better wrestler and because of threat of a take down appear to be the better striker because the other is afraid of the takedown. And a person with better wrestling but bad jits looks bad because there afraid of beind tapped.

Yea everybody overlooked Val. But she's a real threat. Her stand up is amazing. Holly will be back on top in no time.
I disagree. She has to many miles on her fight life. She will be a gate keeper for a few years before hanging them up and being the first one to beat Rousy.

Holly got beat tonight but it's not like she got annihilated. She didn't win but she doesn't have to take the next six minutes myths off to heal.
I think she would have done a lot better had she thrown a higher volume of punches.

There are alot of times where I think a rematch would end differently. RDA/Alvarez, Rockhold/Bisping, etc

Ronda/Holm is not one of them. She didn't just get beat by Holm, she got utterly outclassed and embarrassed the likes of which no champion has before

ronda doesn't want holm in a rematch unless she wants to dislocate her jaw again and get knocked the fuck out with a head kick.

Back