Amanda Nunes wants the winner of a potential Valentina Shevchenko vs Julianna Pena fight

What? No, this is why Holly was such a good champion she fought everyone. I say give Valentina the shot and have Pena fight Miesha.

Ah the kind of challenger turned champ that wants contenders to thin themselves out for her.

Pena needs another win before fighting for a belt. The perfect time for the Nunes/Valentina rematch is now. They both have wins coming off of high profile fights. It's the only title fight that makes any sense right now in terms of rankings.

When was the last time Pena beat somebody coming off a win or a former champion? How about never.

She knows Valentina would wreck her in the rematch

Amanda "joe silva" nunes

Just shut your face and fight who they tell you to fight

Please give Pena the shot just so I can see her pummelled instead of outpointed

Valentina was coming off a loss to Nunes, so I think it's too soon to make that match.

Trying to get that big time easy money fight with mental breakdown 200 lb yes she has cankles but ya boy Cry0 might just hit it anyway Ronda.

"I feel she needs to prove herself a little more" gets on my nerves, Valentina unfortunately gave the fight away in the 3rd when they faced off because Amanda had absolutely nothing left, it's not the time to talk this shit.

Back