Herb "Shady" Dean stops early again

209NickDiaz

Gold Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Come on! Every fucking time! Why does he always stops it early? What a joke! The guy got hit and blocked almost all the punches and he still stops it! He it go one for another 10 seconds then stops it!

He pretty much sucks nowadays.

Early? Fact. Guy fully SHAT himself. Also a fact.

Ngannou would've buried him under the octagon.

When your hand and forearms are connected to your head, and a monster like Francis is dropping hammer fists on your hands and forearms, it's not necessarily intelligent defense.

Little early yes. Little.

Early stop indeed. But Bojan wasn't helping anyway.

Yeah I didn't see grey matter spilling from the Serbs head so clearly a bullshit stoppage. Not nearly enough blood or....death either. Again bullshit. Kill.

He's so inconsistent it drives me crazy

I didn't think it was early, he was hurt by the big hammer fist on the chin. Then covered up and didn't move for a while after that. In real time it looked like a very reasonable stoppage.

Little early but probably saved that other guy some brain trauma anyway.

Wrapping your arms around your head isn't considered intelligently defending yourself. It's more like "help, save me!".

The dude didn't do ANYTHING to defend himself other than cover up. He was done

Meh, that asswhupin was in progress. Herb just didn't feel like watching tatted up dad bod man turtled up on the ground absorbing endless hammer fists for another 30 seconds before calling it.

Dude actually went out and came back on the 2nd hit.. watch again when he's on the ground. Rogan actually skipped over that part!

Curling up into the fetal position as you lay prostrate on the ground is a form of submission, just like tapping or verbally submitting.

Nah, Bojan wasn't moving and Herb told him to move then waited for few seconds while N'Gannou droped more GnP

He was clearly employing Ali's rope a dope technique, just in a more helpless position.

Nah that was clean. You can't lay there in the fetal position like a rape victim for that long, and then act like you don't know why they stopped the fight.

Back