Ngannou

FrancisBergoglio

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Is there someone more explosive than an african mma fighter who lives in Paris ?

That seemed like a bit of an early stoppage to me. The dude was never close to being out. I'm not saying he wasn't about to get knocked out cold, but herb should've let it go a bit longer.

He's big and he has bad intentions when he hits.

Forget rankings and TS stuff, let's see JDS welcome him to the big boyz

He is a scary, scary man. 2 clean hammer fists is all it took to open up that nasty gash on the side of Bojan's head. That's just crazy

That seemed like a bit of an early stoppage to me. The dude was never close to being out. I'm not saying he wasn't about to get knocked out cold, but herb should've let it go a bit longer.

Yes bad stoppage. But unless Ngannou gassed hard it was unlikely that the fight would have went differently but yeah still bad stopggae and I hope that guy gets another chance it's not like HW is that stacked

Brock was a genetic freak. Genetic freak seems to be a convenient way of rerouting....allegations.
Except this guy passes USADA tests. Would like to see him get a step up either Black Beast or The Skyscraper would be good tests.

Who the hell is ripped at 259 lbs? Damn (and don't say jacked white boy)

Back