UFC headed to Orego, Sonnen to headline?

Chramelated

The Real Guy, The Best Guy
Banned
Reaction score
They haven't been there since 2009, why else would they go back? Who could he fight, the long awaited grudge match with Belfort? Thoughts?

Sonnen's comeback doesn't need to be in Oregon, he can headline even in Papua New Guinea.

He's not coming back to MMA. He's said this himself this morning. What I want to know is did Goldie just say that Big Nog and Randy Couture fought for the interim HW title???

He recently said that he was drug tested and that he probably did not pass. I think that he was serious but I'm not always sure with Sonnen.

I am an Oregon guy and ive never seen an mma event live. really hoping I can go.

He's not coming back to MMA. He's said this himself this morning. What I want to know is did Goldie just say that Big Nog and Randy Couture fought for the interim HW title???
That was Nog and Timmay, right?

He was a C level fighter with PED's, he's awful and will not fight again.

Since when is Chael's word the truth? If anything, him saying he won't come back means he probably will...

He shouldn't come back. The guy is a blowhard clown. Who's he going to beat? The idea that he was some huge draw is a joke. Beat somebody. Try not to cheat and try not to act like you know it all ya goof.

i live in portland. There are small circuit shows at Rosaland every few months. unfortunately, many of them clash with UFC events.

I am an Oregon guy and ive never seen an mma event live. really hoping I can go.

i live in portland. There are small circuit shows at Rosaland every few months. unfortunately, many of them clash with UFC events.

They do the same thing in my area. I have no idea why they would schedule an event on the same night as a UFC card. The fans that they want to come to their events are likely to be elsewhere watching the UFC.

He was a C level fighter with PED's, he's awful and will not fight again.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I was super disappointed with the last Portland card. Sure the coature vs Nogueira fight was great but the card was lacking overall. I'm hoping for more.

Chael is basically clean I'm sure he will pass the drug test.

Did they announce an Oregon event on the broadcast and I missed it?

Back