if you could go back in time and talk to a fighter...

FrankensteinMMA

Sookies boyfriend
@Brown
Reaction score
if you could go back in time and give a fighter advice before a fight or before they even fought like a fighter when they are only 19...what would you say?

would you try and sabatoge their career? would you tell a young fedor to be a policeman so someone else could be the goat?

I would get the diaz brothers hooked on crack instead of marijuana so mcgregor could win.

I would have adopted korean zombie so he wouldnt have to join the korean military.

I would have hooked up miesha tate before caraway did...

I would go back to that night I was with your mom and pull out

I would go back to that night I was with your mom and pull out
tumblr_nequ00GLR51u3o7azo1_400.gif

I'd go back in time to last week and tell Ronda she's a fatty.

I would tell Rory that round 5 was cake... lol

I would go back in time and let Vitor know his sister is going to get kidnapped, and to tell him to start working his TDD, and let him know about the random test he would have failed if it werent for me

I'd go back and tell BJ that his natural talent won't carry him into the 2010's.

i would go back in time and do everything i could to convince evan tanner to avoid deserts at all costs

I'd have told Chuck to say no to drugs.

And Goodridge to hang them up like 30 fights sooner!

I'd tell Gilbert Barboza was about to kick the shit out of his legs

I'd tell Rafael to not pull out of UFC 196. He lost his red panty night. McGregor would now be on track to become 4-division world champ.

Hey Cat, I'm from 2016. No matter how strong the idea enters your mind please don't throw yourself into the arms of the judo blackbelt when you have better striking than her.

Back