LIterally every fight has been the same thing

BlackPhillip

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
One slightly less experienced fighter gets grappled for a three round decision, a point gets deducted, and it goes to a lopsided decision. High level MMA tonight.

Can't believe this is a fox cards. Fox cards used to be borderline PPV level, now its just another fight pass card.

Are you new? Not every fight is "exciting " it's technical and I for one enjoy it.

Referees are actually taking points away for things that used to be illegal by the rules, but kinda ignored. I like it.

I could have told you that before the card. Expect the same in the last fight on the prelims. UD for Saenz...

This is worse than the Bellator card from yesterday. Shit , this is worse than a fightpass card. Even fightpass has at least one fight worth watching. This Fox card is terrible

I could have told you that before the card. Expect the same in the last fight on the prelims. UD for Saenz...

Damn... Jinxed myself. Nice stoppage for Wineland. Two and a half years in between wins.

One slightly less experienced fighter gets grappled for a three round decision, a point gets deducted, and it goes to a lopsided decision. High level MMA tonight.

Can't believe this is a fox cards. Fox cards used to be borderline PPV level, now its just another fight pass card.

Waaaaahhhh... MORE FREE MMA AND MORE EVENTS THAN EVER... .WAAAAAhhh.....

Lol. Seriously.

Waaaaahhhh... MORE FREE MMA AND MORE EVENTS THAN EVER... .WAAAAAhhh.....

Lol. Seriously.

Free? Bitch I pay for cable. Just like your parents do.

And Fox is the 2nd biggest platform after PPV, so yes people expect better than this card.

If anything else goes wrong there's still Crawford vs Postol to save the night

Free? Bitch I pay for cable. Just like your parents do.

And Fox is the 2nd biggest platform after PPV, so yes people expect better than this card.
I'm 33 but cool story. Been out of the nest since 17 lulz. Love how ya just take it all personal and attack...

Still being a whiny douche for bitching at a time when there's more MMA than ever. I'd take a card with no known names and no top 10's over NFL/MLB/NBA any day.... which most days, I do. Title ramifications in WMMA, which I guess people will constantly put down on these forums. In my case it actually gets the Mrs. and my buddies wife to watch and tip some beer with us, so I digs it.#1 vs #9.... and two accomplished strikers in other sports, but hey ; da fuck do I know?

Barboza taking on Gil and maybe get a win over a vet and former champ is pretty interesting since he is coming off the win against Pettis

That was muh point.... ya dingleberry

A lot of whiny lil bitches ITT.

That was very entertaining for an Elkins fight... a lot more exciting than the 2 early finishes we've just seen.

Wineland enjoyable to watch, as per usual.

Alers/Knight
Wineland

everything else has been meh to shit

Back